Saturday, May 14, 2016

Unnamed Loser [New Video!]

I posted a new video yesterday! It's hilarious, too, since it revolves around this pathetic little bitch that I haven't even bothered to name. she's only allowed to talk to Me if she addresses My Feet. her username on ELM is UnderAll, which is where any of you are MORE than welcome to send her pictures of your dick or cruel messages haha

You can find the video on each of my websites (:
extralunchmoney
kinkbomb
manyvids
clips4sale
clipvia
customs4u
fetishgirls

Every 15 purchases of this video, unnamed loser will be forced to perform humiliating tasks and assignments before reporting them back to me. I'll share updates and things of that nature so we can ALL have a good laugh at her expense.


It's just started raining out! Send Me an email or DM Me on Twitter/Skype to go shopping with Me! It's the perfect time to hehe or just take care of My wishlists yourself, so I can simply enjoy chatting with you ;) just click and wank, click and wank, click and wank. You can cum when you've spent a minimum of $50 on presents for Me!!

Amazon
CutesyKink
SpreePicky
DeliveryCode

No comments:

Post a Comment