Saturday, May 28, 2016

So You Want To Serve?

There's only one way you are even capable of being valuable to me. I'll give you a hint: it's in your pants, about 4 inches long, and is able to bring me the most incredible pleasure. If you guessed your wallet, you are right! If you guessed anything else, you can go ahead and cough up a tiny dick tax for confusing a wallet with your pathetic cock. hahaha



Let's get one thing straight, since many of you seem to be confused by what things even mean. You're here to make me happy. How can you do that? You can take on one of the many service roles available. What do you get from it? Who knows. It depends on if you can make yourself noticed or not. Do your damndest, and I might skype with you, send you a video or photoset, or otherwise surprise you with something personal and enjoyable. But if you aren't pleasing me, you'll just disappear into the vast whirlpool of minions who fall all over themselves to see me smile for a second.

If you're following me on Twitter, or on here, and area financial sub, you better be contributing in some way. Whether you spoil me with spontaneous gifts from one of my numerous wishlists, reimbursing my daily expenses or shopping trips, or simply sending surprise wads of cash on payday, you will be doing something that adds enrichment to my life. Those subs who do particularly well will be given access to me through skype, snapchat, KIK, and other methods of contacting me. Those who don't, well, just keep on trying, piggie, and maybe you'll be honored to gaze upon my feet and body while we chat.

Currently Accepting The Following:

Service-Oriented Submissives
You are the type of submissive who gains the most pleasure from doing something valuable, practical, and useful to anyone. You must be a local boy and require no rewards whatsoever. Your sole purpose in life is to make my and Alpha's life easier. You may serve as a footrest, fetch drinks, run errands, clean the apartment, serve as a designated, and so on. You will be permitted to pay cash tributes, hand-deliver gifts, mail tributes, chat and text with me, and so on.

Foot Slave
An online foot slave is entitled to little more than the privilege of paying for things for my beautiful feet. These may include, but are certainly not limited to, jewelry, stockings, high heels, sneakers, lotions, polishes, and other materials that are dedicated to serving my holy peds. If you can make me and my feet happy enough, you may be able to earn the opportunity to gaze upon my feet with their latest pedicure over skype, watch me model the several pairs of shoes you purchased or even allow you to jerk off while I show off my beautiful feet. The right foot slave may even have the honor of mailing cash tributes and personally selected foot-related gifts.

FinCuck
Be prepared to spend a minimum of $200 on one of my and Alpha's dates. Your responsibilities in my life include beautiful lingerie sets, sexy high heels, gorgeous dresses, and sexy gifts for a Superior Couple to enjoy together. My chosen fincuck will be privy to intimate details, teasing photos or videos, and other things during my dates. I love teasing the hell out of a financial cuckold until he is sending even more money to Alpha and I to enjoy, so be ready to keep spending while we keep enjoying ourselves.

Paypigs
There is always room in my stable for a pay pig, cash cow, and human ATM. As a paypig, you will spoil me at every opportunity you have. You will sacrifice the luxuries that make your life easier. Cancel all your magazine and fetish subscriptions. Tighten up your grocery budget, start walking to work, and forgo your morning cup of Starbucks. With each bit of savings, you can send it all to me and allow me to continue living a life of luxury, gifts, and wealth.

Start your application process by sending a tribute and then emailing me at psychologicalprincess [@] gmail [.com].

No comments:

Post a Comment