Monday, May 2, 2016

Footboy is a Good Bitch

Tonight, I had so much fun with Footboy! After Daddy and I got back from getting Chinese food, footboy and I played a fun game together! He was allowed to worship my feet while his mouth was stuffed with a pair of my dirty panties. We stuffed his ass with a vibrator, and I made him edge himself repeatedly while he worshiped me. He wasn't allowed to cum unless he made to the highest setting on the vibrator. I allowed him to put on his nipple clamps, which he did with great joy (my pet is such a painslut), followed by the cock ring. Plenty of vibrations to toy with him in every way.

It was almost pathetic how quickly he reached the edge with his first setting. I'd say around 7 minutes into the session. The little bitch came way before I thought he would LOL begged to finish, though he couldn't talk very well and all I heard was 'mmrph mrrrpmh' and so on hahahaha too bad I don't have another Domme with me to laugh at his misery. Such a good little bitch.

I'm looking forward to Friday. Lucky little bitch is going to massage my feet and take me shopping. Picking out where we're going, might even let him buy me lunch. He's begging me to get fucked by Daddy before we meet up, bahahaha he knows he is super lucky to have me in any way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment