Thursday, May 5, 2016

Lovely Week So Far

Work went astoundingly well.(: Spent the past few days working hard, and raking in a pretty great paycheck. ALL of which gets to be set aside for important expenses during the month, thanks to my good little subbies who work so hard to contribute.

My first package of the month arrived the other day! It isn't anything big or special, but I absolutely adore my stuffed fox. <3 a="" assassin="" beat="" better="" but="" can="" certainly="" creed="" game="" greatest="" has="" i="" isn="" it="" latest="" of="" p="" released="" releases.="" s="" some="" storyline="" t="" than="" the="" they="" to="" unity="" ve="" wait="">

I've recently taken on a special little project with someone. I'm documenting the activities of my vagina for them! They get to learn all about the small changes, discharge, and other yummy aspects to my special place hehe lucky him!

You can now book sessions with Me directly! I signed up for SkyPrivate. Follow My twitter to receive instant updates as to when I'm online, when I'm doing private sessions, and to see when you can book with Me ahead of time. I'm looking forward to having lots of fun with you ;) You can also purchase subscriptions to my SnapChat.

Today's Task to Amuse Me:
I was prowling through CL and came across this. Do as it says! Send recorded proofs to my email (click here).

No comments:

Post a Comment