Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Videos Available!

High Heels and Mismatched 



For some reason, I can't STAND wearing matching socks! I mean, I can do it if I have to, but I'd much rather something fun and colorful that mixes it up a little. Watch me show off a pair of my favorite high heels (black, tall, sexy as hell) before stripping out of the heels and showing off my mismatched feet.

You can find this and other fetish videos by me at Clips4Sale, Kinkbomb, Clipvia, ExtraLunchMoney, Customs4U, ManyVids, and FetishGirls!


Psst! You have better get to worshiping! I have this little loser here falling all over himself to send Me Amazon gift cards. hehehe he's even sent me several lovely collages, and just keeps on going. At this rate, he'll be sending anywhere from $300 to $500 a week over Amazon alone hehehe Love just watching that balance grow BIGGER - get on it piggies! You need to be worshiping this queen before she stomps all over you, too!




Keep feeding my greed. I want that Amazon account at $200 by the end of the day! If it is, I'll post a special FREE video for you to enjoy on my page! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment