Monday, May 16, 2016

May 2016 Ignore -- New Video Live --

Though you certainly don't deserve it, you're graced with the honor of looking upon me and my cute feet, long legs, and black shorts. I'll ignore you the whole time, but hey, at least you're luck enough to gaze at me while I play games on my phone.




Where can you purchase this?

Clipvia: $11.99
Clips4Sale: $11.99
Custom4U: $11.99
ManyVids: $11.99
iwantclips: $12.99
KinkBomb: $12.99

I will be updating with new links as they are officially published! You can also purchase the clip directly through me using Amazon gift card, bitcoin, and google wallet.

Start purchasing videos! I want to see those numbers soaring. Show Me how grateful you are for Me ;) You may also find a sexy Booty Short Ass Worship Video has been published as well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment