Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hot Sweaty Soles - New Clip Available

I'm callin' today a sick day. I'm feeling AWFUL. I'm going to be spending the day tracking my packages from Amazon and DeliveryCode, watching telly, and letting the crockpot take care of dinner for me. While I'm sure you wish you could serve as my little maid bitch all day long, you can serve in other ways to put me in a better mood. Such as shopping from either of my wishlists, sending gift cards to me (psychologicalprincess - gmail), creating a card or collage, or purchasing all of my clips on any of my clips stores.



I have a whole bunch of new clips available, as well as numerous that will be releasing over the next several days. My top stores are ExtraLunchMoney, KinkBomb, Clips4Sale, Clipva, and ManyVids. Not to mention the above pictured dirty white socks from my clip, Hot Sweaty Feet, available for purchase on MV and ELM only! Though you can email me with an offer if you'd like. Currently only shipping to the US and Canada.

You can always view my latest clips on KinkBomb by checking out my sidebar ------------------------>

Now get to it boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment