Thursday, May 19, 2016

Retail Therapy

I've found that the only sure-fire way to cure a hangover is a good, fun, shopping spree. I drank too much Absynthe last night. Time to shop til I can't shop no more! Send Amazon gift cards to hhhailz1107@gmail.com or just go straight to my Amazon wishlist and get to spending! I have so many lovely things on there that you can purchase for me, and I'll be adding even more to my list today! You are also welcome to send gift vouchers through DeliveryCode. Please don't purchase from there - it takes ages to receive anything through it and I hate the wait! But I can cash out through there, and just go shopping right away hehe

Currently, I am primarily interested in receiving that camera bundle for my studio and foot things from that list, but I am happy to allow you to purchase whatever you feel like off that list.

I have a bunch of packages coming in from big brother! I can't wait for them to arrive. He bought me so many cute cute things! I can't wait to take photos in them and show them all off hehe especially the most adorable freaking heels I will ever have owned! he has made my little side super happy.

Side-note! If you're going to message and ask what you get for spoiling me, please don't bother even spoiling me! I'm not interested in pathetic men who think they are entitled to anything just because they bought something off my list. I generally DO reward, but only if you bought something worthy of such a thing. So dig deep and show me that you're worthy of something more than a nice, sweet-voiced thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment