Monday, May 2, 2016

Month of Fun!

This month is shaping up to be one filled with fun opportunities!

I'm going to be going on a trip to Mississippi this month, around the 20th! I'm planning to save up a small fund for drinking, having fun, and maybe doing a bit of shopping and sight-seeing around the place! You are welcome to contribute to my amusement while I am there through google wallet, bitcoins, and gift cards! I'm thinking $500 should do it ;) I'll post photos of my adventures, and maybe even send you a few special pics from the trip!

Footboy and I are planning a shopping trip this weekend! It's going to be so much fun to have him following me around with my panties stuffed in his mouth and a dildo up his ass hehehe little slut will be paying for some shoes, maybe a few other goodies, and the ATM of course! He just paid for Daddy and I go to dinner, so that's what we're about to do.(: Looking forward to tonight's anal training session.

Lastly, I'm anticipating that this month should have lots and lots of gifts! Lots of submissives from Fetlife have been approaching me lately it seems, most of them with gifts and tributes ready to go! They have given me some extra hope for the new batch of toys that keep arriving on there haha and you, reader, are welcome to contribute to all the fun packages I'll be receiving! You can find my wishlist on Amazon, as well as one on DeliveryCode.



Off to my date now! Toodaloo <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment