Wednesday, May 25, 2016

So Many Prospects....

I have many prospects to add to my pen of piggies. My plans are large and my goals big, but I will build a stable of piggies that can create a steady flow into my bank accounts hahaha soon enough, you will all be paying for ALL of my shopping expenses, which can be quite large if you ask the Boyfriend. Here is your opportunity to be among the first to take over certain responsibilities as a pay pig for various aspects of my beloved purchases.

Pay for my monthly LootCrate subscriptions through LootCrate's giftcards - I am literally happy with any or all of them, but particularly the pets, gamer, anime, and basic loot crates. If it asks you about my size, I am a small or medium! Don't you DARE get that wrong. >.>

I am interested in a paypig to cover my dates with my Boyfriend. You will be spending a minimum $150, not including the tip. You can cover this through GoogleWallet or Square.

Take on the payments for my weekly adventures, which include the pool hall on Wednesdays; concerts on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday; and spontaneous drinking at the pool nights throughout the week. These cost anywhere from $20 to $100!

One lucky paypig can take on the bill for my smoking habits. They can cover Boyfriend's and my cigarettes throughout the week, which averages about 1 to 2 packs per day, as well as the cost of bud, which is cheap for me to begin with.

If you'd like to be even more useful, simply start clearing out my wishlists! It is about time I added more things to it, and you lot are slacking. I had five gifts arrive today, and several more are coming, but I want even more! I love gifts, and I want my apartment office to be curious as to how I can get so many gifts while covering my apartment and everything else!

Contact me at psychologicalprincess @ gmail.com to discuss. Or simply start making your fucking payments through the same email.

No comments:

Post a Comment