Monday, May 16, 2016

Spend $100 @ Kinkbomb --- Get 20% off

I'm currently offering a 20 percent discount on all orders that are over $100! I have no clue when I'll feel less generous and take this discount down hahaha so take advantage of it while you can, boys! You're pretty lucky to get such a wonderful offer from me. I have videos scheduled for release twice a day throughout this week, so keep an eye out for brand new videos on all of my pages (;

If you haven't worshiped yet this week, you should get to shopping! You can send Amazon giftcards or google wallet tributes to hhhailz1107@gmail.com or simply check out one of my many (totally awesome) wishlists! I posted them in my blog from yesterday, so just look around a little bit hehe

Enjoy this little sneak peek of the clip that will be released on Clipvia, Clips4Sale, Kinkbomb, ExtraLunchMoney, Customs4U, iwantclips, and a few other websites ;) or you can simply get in touch with me to get it directly. You'll LOVE watching my cute ass shaking and moving in my little tight black shorts.


So get to purchasing things from or for me. Show me how much I mean to you and bring light into your life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment