Thursday, May 26, 2016

Surrounded by Cash and Gifts


I should always be surrounded by cash, diamonds, and more. A good minion worships on a daily basis, as minion has been doing. he did so well spending as much as he could at my Kinkbomb clips store. With all these video purchases, he's been slowly draining his funds over the past two weeks straight into my bank account hehe what a good minion, maybe I won't crush him just yet - as long as he keeps it up.

big brother made me very very happy last night when he sent this while I was out drinking with Alpha hehe he was able to earn a personal skype session with me all to himself, admiring my beautiful body and enjoying chatting with me. I'm sure he'll be sending even more soon since he is such a wonderful big brother! (; he's even sending me numerous gifts - a pair of heels, outfits, toys, and so much more. Alpha is sure to get a good fucking with his next payment to me.



I've been posting videos on a daily basis, which can be found at any number of my clips stores. Get to buying! Maybe you'll be the next one I talk about on here, spoiling me and spending ALL your money on me, just as you should be! I deserve everything, and you are going to give it to me, just like a good minion. Now get to shopping my stores and clearing out my wishlists.

No comments:

Post a Comment