Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Ordering a Custom Fetish Video

One of my favorite aspects of recording and selling fetish content is fulfilling fantasy requests! If you've never ordered one of my videos, the process is fairly painless (well... for those of you who aren't a total moron).

Approaching to make the Request

When you approach me to request a custom video, you should have at least a vague idea of what you can spend, the ideal length of the video, the fetishes you're trying to incorporate, and what turns you on about those fetishes. If you have a script, you are automatically 100 percent better off than anyone else. It shows you are serious about purchasing a video, and that you aren't trying to waste anyone's time.

Custom content is CUSTOM

Never expect me, or any other person who offers custom videos for that matter, to know exactly what you are looking to have done during the video right off the bat. If there is something specific you need, whether it's verbal, physical, or even psychological, let me know! If it's something I can't do, I will let you know and see if I can send you to someone who does offer that. The benefits of communication are astounding, and you're far less likely to end up disappointed. ;)

Placing Your Order

When you order a custom video (or photos, panties, whatever), at least from me, I expect payment to be made in full before I record. It takes at least half an hour to an hour to record, if not longer. From there, I edit the video and then upload it to my google drive or straight to the website (if you are ordering through one). What I'm getting at is it takes time to take care of these customs. Respect that time, and respect me. If you can't, please go elsewhere.

My Video FAQ

I get asked a lot of questions about my customs and what I do during them. (: Some of them, I get a LOT, so if you plan to order a custom ever, check through these.

My equipment:
As far as my camera goes, I am working on upgrading. Currently, I work with the PowerShot A2300 HD Canon or my standard webcam, which produces HD as well. I have one that is on the way to replace my webcam, the Logitech HD C920.

Available "Outfits":
This one is harder to answer. It's a LOT easier to simply find out what you're hoping I can wear. If there's something you are really picky about, you can purchase the item for me off a wishlist or send an Amazon gift card with the link for said item. That being said, I have fetish clothing (corsets, tank tops, schoolgirl skirt, knee highs, thigh highs, converse, high heels, leather, chains). I also have some gear, such as paddles, a flogger, pinwheel, strap on and feeldoe, and so on.

What fetishes do I enjoy:
Well, you're on my blog. You should already know LOL but you're actually trying to find out what I will cater to. That's a pretty long list. In the case of asking for a custom-made video and offering to pay for it, this becomes a service I am providing. You can feel free to ask if I am open to something if you don't see if among this list: anal training (giving), tease and denial, farting, smoking, crying, burping, messy, nonsexual age regression, spanking (giving AND nonsexual receiving), pegging (virtual), humiliation, small penis humiliation, jerk off instruction, cum eating instruction, forced feeding, forced intox, forced bi/gay, pimping, cuckolding, chastity, sissification training, footjob, self-foot worship, foot worship, financial domination ($$$), assignments, and tasks.

How much does this cost?
It varies. In some cases, I charge a per minute rate. In other cases, the person simply approaches readily with their offer of what THEY value the video and my time at. I don't budge on my rates if I am asked them and what you were hoping to spend was less than how I value my own time.

Do you get naked?
I only get naked if I feel like it and it would fit the situation. You are free to request it, but ONLY for a custom video. In the end, it is my own final decision if I do remove any clothing and what clothing is removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment