Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Cute Lacey Pink Panties For Sale


I'm currently selling this adorable pair of lacey pink panties. I have used them multiple times for DDLG roleplay with My Big Brother. However, they are just slightly too tiny and tight for me! I plan on wearing them for several days in a row and selling them to one lucky panty lover ;) If you have Fetlife, you can view this sexy photo.

You are welcome to make one or more requests about how these panties are prepared if you would like to purchase them. Starting price is $30. You may request panty stuffing, masturbation, creampie, spit, pee, sex while wearing them, and several other options are available. I am only shipping to US and Canada. Sorry overseas panty lovers, I don't sell panties I can't guarantee will be fresh upon arrival!

My scent is very strong and typically lingers for several weeks, if not months. ;) email me, you can find it on here somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment