Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Current Available Piggy Slots

Here you can find a list of the open slots for my stable. Each area has specific responsibilities with a maximum number of pay pigs that I am willing to accept in each area. Before you ask what you will receive for holding such a slot, it takes time to gain acceptance into my stable. A proper piggie who is interested in serving me will begin their path with gifts, tributes, or other lovely things. You can send Amazon giftcards, bitcoins, restaurant gift cards, and just about anything else that you are able to do. I can find use for it all ;)

The boys who earn their way into my stable are in constant competition for my attention. That is the way of the world. There will be a maximum of three who will receive my attention during my free time. I might cam with you or reward you in other ways that I see fit. It is important to let me know if there are particular things that you enjoy for rewards and things that you'd rather not receive. A reward is only a reward if you enjoy it. Just as a punishment is only a punishment if you don't.

Footcuck: 1 slot available
Paypig: 5 slots available
Amazon Wishlist Slave: 1 slot available (1 slot taken)
Weed Bitch: 1 slot available - must be able to cover two $120 purchases per month (or one $200 purchase a month)
Video Game-focused paypig: 2 slots available (must be capable of spending a minimum of $300 per month)
Subscription Bitch: I have many slots available. A subscription bitch will take over paying for my LootCrates, magazine subscriptions, Prime, CrunchyRoll, and other subscriptions that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment