Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Shark Week

is officially here this week! I hate hate hate My period. It's too intense. I can practically FEEL each shred of My uterus lining - and it fucking SUCKS. Luckily I had a good time today meeting up with a panty buyer. I got new panties AND $100. It's too bad pantyguy isn't around anymore. I could probably enjoy a meet up with him as well.

I've found that I really enjoy selling My period panties. I make even more from them than I do My "normal" ones hahaha its so WEIRD, but hey, I get such a kick out of hearing "thank you Princess" when they arrive in the mail.

Speaking of periods, I should start selling My special homemade tampon lemonade hahahaha I bet you freaks would LOVE that. Guzzle it allllll down for Me like a good bitch and beg Me to let you buy more xD

By the way, I want packages in My mailbox. I'll be updating this with a wishlist for My period. Shop to make Me happy during this shitty time. you're only valuable when you can do something to make Me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment