Monday, July 25, 2016

If you're not contributing, you're worth less than nothing.

It's SO funny. chastityslave made a stupid stupid decision last night. it decided it needed to lock its sissyclit up in a chastity device without even asking Me. and the pathetic thing thought it would get to be unlocked tonight just because. HA. nope! now it is going to be locked up until I decide it can come back out. maybe once it has found a new job? it is going to be so embarrassed when it sees this post hahahaha but so turned on, what a conundrum, huh, chastityslave?


I received even more Amazon gift cards today from minion. he sent two this week, when he usually send one. I think he is trying to impress. Of course, the only way that tiny minion could ever impress ME is by sending even MORE gift cards until My accounts are filled with all of his cash hahahahaha and of course, he sent even more of his photos that he loves to make for Me, they remind him on a daily basis of how much more SUPERIOR I am to him.
Aside from the recent finsub I've captured from FetLife and the aussie on ELM, I've been having a blast with all the custom orders flowing in from ExtraLunchMoney and Customs4U. Though I do wish the payments were sent STRAIGHT into My bank account. Did you know that ELM alone charges 65%? On top of the obligatory $5 payment each week. That's more money that could be (and SHOULD be) in MY accounts.

I am still accepting applications for paypigs and slaves to humiliate and mock. But I only take the MOST worthy. I expect a tribute (a minimum of $25 to start, but it is wise to try and impress Me) through Square, Amazon GC, and Circle Pay. NO PayPal allowed anymore! I don't give two shits what is "easiest" for you. Just download the Circle Pay app and send Me your cash - psychologicalprincess@gmail.com

Once you've sent tribute, send Me an email. Share your name, age, location, fetishes, and other basic details. I expect you to tell Me what you can do for Me, how you can be of use, and how frequently you can offer yourself to Me. I want to see an explanation of what drew you to Me. In addition, I expect you to share a photo of yourself (no face required) with the words "Please Own me Princess Cica" written on your chest or a piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment