Friday, July 29, 2016

Daily Plans

Today's going to be a great day! I'm recording several custom videos for some losers - one is for a new potential doormat bitch from Fet. he is hoping that My combat boots will be SO dirty that he'll get SICK from just watching the video hahahaha the other is for a fat old bastard on extralunchmoney. I can't believe the things you people will fucking pay Me for hahahaha it is TOO funny

Speaking of paying Me for things, I have three pairs of ratty old thongs that I want to get rid of. I figure one of you devoted bitches will enjoy having something that has been on My petite, sexy body ahahaha it sure as fuck is the closest you'll ever get to having My delicious scent and taste all over your ugly face. These are your options:

Be back later. heading off to do some foot cam and then My videos haha

No comments:

Post a Comment