Friday, July 29, 2016

Having a Beer Tonight

a new bitch approached Me today. well, he isn't that new. he was hoping to serve Me before but I've been busy as FUCK so I hadn't gotten back to him. he sent over $100 in the first few minutes of talking to Me to My amazon, bringing it up to $130. I want it HIGHER than that. anyways, this loser wants Me to dismantle his religion (i think he is muslim) and for ME to be his new GOD. he's been assigned with a whole list of daily affirmations that he will use to remind himself of his place beneath My feet. in addition, he will be constructing a shrine to Me and My glory to keep in his place, hidden from his GF hahaha not even sure how such a fucking weirdo landed a chick. SEND ME MORE GIFT CARDS, NEW  BITCH. maybe you'll earn a name yet LOL

Update! he sent another $100 ;)
Update! Another $30 and he STILL wants to worship. hahahaha

[pics removed] little bitch has "concerns" HA like I realllly give a shit, but whatever, I can save them for a time that is REALLY juicy.

been talking to useless lately. lovesick idiot still is obsessed with ME and I can tell hahaha what a fucking moron, telling Me how he is improving his finances as if that isn't going to get Me interested in ruining his ass all over again. I might even post the photos I have from when it was happily sucking and deepthroating dildos while dressed like a sissy bitch and choking down my cigarette butts hahaha whatever I'm sending out his faggot package sometime this weekend or this week

Anyways, I'm going to finish this beer and finish tormenting this new muslim worm slave. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment