Monday, July 25, 2016

Hahaha what's with all the Aussies?


They really seem to love Me. Always have. There's the one on ELM who is oh so in love with Me. he is going to be mailing Me a nice package of authentic school girl outfits, and maybe some other goodies for Me. you boys are going to be mindblown. Totally fucked. hahahaha

I'll have a PO box soon for all you anonymous-types to send Me packages freely. I won't bother responding to you, but I might post about gifts and cash tributes you mail ;) wouldn't that be a dream come true? Seeing My cash straight from your wallet into My hands. I'll update with the address in sometime in the next few days when I feel like doing it.

I have a few packages arriving today according to My tracking information. I WANT more coming in! In fact, one thing I want in particular must be purchased using bitcoins. Send Me $125 in bitcoins to cover the costs! I expect to be placing My order TONIGHT. My bitcoin address is 3QrXLoqnrooFtayADowda1bxnu7uuB8NsR  - can't afford it all at once? Cover half with $67 in bitcoins.

No comments:

Post a Comment