Friday, July 29, 2016

LOL I can't even

I met this guy in My apartments recently and he is fucking WEIRD. First of all, the fucking weirdo keeps showing up and knocking at My door. Right now, he's staying away because he knows that the BF is sick and he has NO chance of hanging out with Me if the BF isn't there (cause this guy is fucking CREEPY - nonstop staring eyes that make My skin feel icky). ANYWHO, he keeps on showing up trying to bum cigarettes and smoke some 420 without contributing to a thing. Yeah fucking RIGHT, you don't bring anything why would I share MY good ass shit with you? hahahaha this shit straight from the source, not some bunk ass dirtweed. So he fucking offers US his fucking FOOD STAMPS. lmao but he wants to eat with them, too, and eat with US, so the BF made up some fucking shit and made his bitch ass leave.

I'm pretty sure this weirdo is COMPLETELY broke, jobless, and worthless. I'm not interested his nasty broke ass fat ass bullshit


speaking of broke ass motherfuckers, YOU need stop wanking your nonexistent dick over My blog and photos and DO SOMETHING that gives your life meaning. Just open your wallets and splooge out a nice fat tribute. Zip up IMMEDIATELY afterwards. Remain horny. Stroke ONLY when you tribute. Afterward, don't touch again until you're ready to send Me more. Maybe that time I'll allow you to stroke to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment