Sunday, July 31, 2016

Its a good weekend

I've had a pretty decent weekend. Spent a lot of time with some friends We haven't seen in a WHILE. One of them may be coming to stay for a while, either upgrade to a two bedroom with Us or save to get one for himself and his girl in the area. Either one will be SO fun. He gets such a laugh out of the "horrific" things I make you "guys" do hahahaha he and the BF just left to pick up some groceries for Us.

I'm just KIKing with a canadian druggie right now hahaha he's such an ass slut and he's soooo nasty. he's about to get high while I allow him to admire My dirty panties hehehe so far he's worn a "7-ish" inch dildo in his ass, held in place by tight lacy panties, while he met his dealer. now he's in his room fucking his ass on his back before he sucks that filthy dildo clean. YUCK LOL

OH and last night i had this new guy. he's actually quite nice. he's married (like most of you LOL) anyways, he's the type who has some free time and can pay to get is kink fulfilled and he is a very obedient little bitch so far. he is still working on one of his ASSignments, but the other one was already completed ;D I MIGHT share some of his photos later on hehehe


ALL of you little boot-licking bitches NEED to go and buy My latest clip. The pic above is from the video. Its SMALL so you wankers can't just sit there and enjoy it. You can even buy it straight from Me through Circle Pay, Google Wallet, Amazon GC, western union, and other methods. Ask about the others - psychologicalprincess[@]gmail.com Don't forget to email Me after you send payment and let Me know its so you can lick My boots hahaha otherwise I won't know you're begging to buy My video. These are the boots that are available to buy and suck clean for Me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment