Wednesday, July 13, 2016

New Ways to Pay Princess

I am officially allowing you losers to begin sending Me your cash directly through wire transfer. You can allow your funds to plunge directly into my bank account without us ever having to do a lot of effort. International payments are welcome as well.

It is all done very discreetly, and my bank does it for free.



I am interested in taking on a paypig who, eventually, I can control 100% financially and beyond. Their paychecks deposited into my bank account. I take care of paying their bills for them online. I allow them a weekly allowance with a strict spending budget. The rest goes to Me for whatever I want to use it for. How they amuse me isn't specific. They can be a sissy slut or a sugar daddy with a submissive personality (like the one I met the other day hehe).

Other payment options:
US-based slaves: Google Wallet, Chase QuickPay, Greendot Moneypak, Amazon Gift Card, and Giftrocket. Direct Deposit.
Internationally-based slaves: PayPal. Direct Deposit. Amazon Gift Card. Mailed Cash.
Either Or: Circle Pay and BitCoins <3 p="">

payments are sent to psychologicalprincess [@] gmail.com ; hop to it! The slave to send the most by the end of this week (the 15th) will be honored with a wee bit of my time ehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment