Thursday, June 30, 2016

wishlist slaves and fulfillment fetishists

Before you begin loading my inbox with messages asking what you get for spoiling in $X amount, just read this. It is far easier. And makes me less frustrated :D

I am an online pro- and fin-domme. I enjoy both, though I primarily choose to enjoy pro-domming. The question of what you "get" out of it can be difficult to define as it varies from person to person. For some, it is genuinely the wonderful feeling of having made a sacrifice for a beautiful woman. For others, they'd rather make a "trade" out of it and request a video or photos in return. Personally speaking, I don't have a preference. I simply get a thrill from the gifts and cash.

Now, that does not mean that when you buy a cheap little item from my wishlist you will receive anything at all. Chances are slim that if you spend less than $50 that you will be given the option to ask for anything. I might feel generous enough to send a couple of photos or a small clip with whatever you purchased, but I am not obligated to. Don't expect me to owe you anything. The moment you expect it, I am far less inclined to do it and might not even want the item you bought anymore.

That being said, those who do earn something can make several different requests depending on what they spend and what they buy. In some cases, I might straight out ask you what you're interested in. In most, however, I consider what you purchased, your profile, our interactions, and other factors to determine what I feel would be the best reward. Among the many things I have "traded" for wishlist items include panties, shoes, spit, custom videos, photos, and other things.

And enjoy this from minion:


No comments:

Post a Comment