Saturday, June 25, 2016

Take Care of My Luxuries

As we all know, your job is to take care of My luxuries. Things that are costly or simply a hassle for Me and that keep Me looking sexy as all hell for My Man are your responsibility. If you're looking for a way that you can serve without purchasing items from a wish list, but is, instead, truly meaningful, there are a few ways you can do so.

Take care of my skin care routine! It is expensive to look so good and keep it looking so good. The products I require alone are almost $450. I can purchase them all at once using your gift cards to the shop! Or you can send Me a personal email and I might allow you to purchase the set, along with the other items I desire, yourself and have it mailed directly to Me. Cover the whole set.
Pay for new panties every week. I am constantly selling My panties, and it is such a hassle to purchase more all the time! Send Me a weekly gift card to Victoria's Secret to cover the expense of five beautiful, sexy panties, and maybe a pair will find their way into your hands. The same goes for My stockings! I love to have a wide variety of different (and super cute!) socks to choose from!

You should be well aware of My email address by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment