Sunday, June 19, 2016

This Week...

minion has sent $100 in Amazon gift cards, twice his typical spending ;) very lovely, though I am sure the little tool will be spending as much as he can to keep me from finally putting my foot down... on his FACE hahaha I've had several gifts arrive this week, and even more are on their way for this upcoming week! I'm very pleased with the haul, especially given the number of items people have purchased for my pets before they arrived in their new home. I haven't had to pay for a single item of my cat's things haha

The stockings and poster are from a friend! Yes, even my friends love to spoil me hehe


I'm feeling pretty spoiled, but not quite enough yet! Make me happier and spoil Me even more! If you send a gift card for a purchase, feel free to make your suggestion as to what I use it for ;) Otherwise, simply purchase it straight from my wishlists!

No comments:

Post a Comment