Friday, February 22, 2013

wanted: piggy to slave away for Me

I always get what I WANT, and I WANT a cash piggy, a human ATM machine to make withdraws from whenever the hell I want to.
I lust your money, so feed My greed, and squeal like a good piglet for Me!
Now, come on doggy, on your knees, wallet out and bark like a good boy!

Expectations:
You will ALWAYS call Me Princess, unless given permission otherwise.
When questioned, you will ALWAYS answer honestly and clearly.
You will send tributes regularly, My making withdrawals is NOT a tribute from you.
When I instruct you to send cash to Me, you will do so right then, unless you have a good explanation.
Cam time/phone time is at My discretion, and can NOT be bought. It is EARNED, as are any other REWARDS that I give you for good behavior.


How to apply to be My cash piggy:
Send a tribute to psychologicalprincess@gmail.com. I prefer giftrocket or NF, but I do have many other ways.
The fill out the following application:
1. Full name
2. Name you wish you be known as
3. Age
3.5: Location: 
4. Current monthly salary 
5. What interests you in being My cash pig?
6. What other kinks/fetishes do you enjoy?
7. Do you have any previous experience? If so, details please!
8. How often can you tribute?
9. How much?
10. And what is the amount that you tributed Me this first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment