Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finally back home again...

And I walked in the door to see a pile of packages there for Me!
I loooove coming home to packages. :)
So before I settled in to open them, I took a picture for you losers to see:
















2 of these are from pubbup (the zippo box, and the middle packaging.
The other 2 are from giftcards I was sent. :)

The skirt, and pink lighter are from pubbup.




Update (2/6):
Checked at the post office today, and there was a package for Me from a sub on CollarMe,
who had bought a groupon I wanted for Me. :)
I won't mention his name, and it didn't really warrant a NEW post, but I wanted to give him some credit
for being a good boy.


Admittedly, this particular item that I desired, was really random. However, he did his duties, and bought it for Me.




;)


No comments:

Post a Comment