Thursday, February 14, 2013

Idiot has made a reappearance

Let's give you a little background information.
I have a MoneySlaves account and this guy was actually WRITTEN about on the forums for being such a bad money piggie and never sending tributes. Well, he signed on for a 3 month term with Me, and sent in his payments about twice. He was late a few days in a row and then whined SO MUCH about paying Me anymore that I told him to fuck off. It ended with him owing Me $175.
Well, he came crawling back recently. I ignored him, because fuck that guy, he hasn't paid Me for shit.
He tributed Me this morning, to My MS store.
 A mere $20 tribute, but that's nothing new. LOL
Anyways, I talked to him for a little while. He has agreed to pay back the $175 owed to Me by Tuesday, and sent in his first $40 payment on it this afternoon. (He REALLY wanted to see My Man's cock *laughs* what a pathetic little faggg)
Especially since he's got a tiny little dicklette, about 3 inches. He says he thought that was NORMAL HAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's find out if this moron will actually pull through with his promises this time.

Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment