Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I love a good session with pubbup on teamviewer

Well, I logged onto CollarMe to see a message from pubbup, begging to let him buy Me a pair of boots, or a corset over teamviewer, whilst he dressed up like a pretty little girly for Me.

Well, naturally I said okay, and logged on with him, since he'd just sent over his tribute today, anyways.

He booked a night at a hotel for My Man and I :) Just for a night but hey, that should be a lot of fun ;) (I had a photo screenshot, but it got deleted by the photo to the side).
AND is sending a giftcard to a restaurant so the dinner will be on him.
Not to mention those sexy boots and that lovely underbust corset I picked out.

*sighs*

Oh, I also got My pet's tribute, along with his apology letter for leaving Me before.
I love walking to the mailbox, to see his letters,
marked "Princess".
I can feel the weight of the cash inside, not completely sure of how much he sends until I open it.
Taking the cash out, crisp lovely bills from My pet,
the smell of the green is so addicting, don't you agree?





Now, I know just listening to these stories tingles you, and makes you just CRAVE serving Me.
So, piggly boy, here's a task for you, too!
I'm happy staying a single night at the hotel, and getting dinner, and all that.
BUT I want to go SHOPPING too, piggies! So send cash to My accountNOW card through greendot or to My paypal (psychologicalprincess@gmail.com) or even just giftcards from My giftcards wishlist.
SO HOP TO IT, the date we picked out was next Monday, so you have until THEN
 to put in the attempt to make Princess happy.

by the way, you have to actually PAY for the NF's you click on to receive anything you're trying to buy, you nitwits.


Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment