Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Niteflirt: New items up for you!

First off, I have a fun little game for you guys!
It's a puzzle photo game! You have to keep on clicking to get ALL the pictures.
This one is just a little one, to tease you a bit *laughs*
Show me how big a loser you are and get ALL the way to the end of the photo!



Also available is a sexy, and NEW, trampling photoset! You losers can watch My sexy feet squishing and stomping on something soft. You also can see my lovely legs and heels!



I feel like humiliating someone! SO I made a task available on Niteflirt for you LOSERS, so someone hustle on over and do it! Maybe you'll even make me laugh, I wonder what you'd get for that? hahahaha



Don't forget to pay your cum tax, you filthy slut!



Not to mention your daily worship!!




Now, whoever clicks through ALL of these links and pays for ALL of these NF's will get a VERY special treat tonight!
I am in a giving mood, I know. *laughs*
So come on piggies, let's see who makes me happiest!



No comments:

Post a Comment