Saturday, February 16, 2013

So many piggies on My site/ blog

But few ever contact Me O.o
If you guys keep this up, I'll have to start charging you rent!


Today is the first day I went to the mailbox and had not a single thing in it.
It made Me sad


Also, totally retarded CM boy sent Me a cash tribute through the mail,
and I think it might have gotten lost on the way
(or he didn't really send it)
Anyways, hopefully that arrives in one piece, and I'll have those lovely bills in My hands.


First foot boy to send Me to get My nails done gets to pick
the color I do them, and will
(of course)
 get to see how lovely and beautiful they look after.

SO
hop to it!
Pay for My pedi! and while your at go and ahead and pay for the mani, too!
I want to match.
I know how much it makes you drool looking at My perfect toes,
dying to touch, lick, suck, massage My feet.
This is closest you can get to pampering Me right now, loser!
I prefer giftrocket, it's the fastest(;


Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment