Friday, February 22, 2013

Ooooh, I love love love gifts





Came home today, and checked the mail and got these!!

2 nicely sized packages, and a little one.
Well, I wasn't quite sure what was in there.
But I guess I had forgotten that I had ordered the feeldoe!

It is sleek and sexy looking, and can be VERY creatively used, might I add?
I think I'll do My own review of it some time *grins*
Some makeup I bought with some giftcards from flybys.
AND these GORGEOUS boots. Mmmm, I love them. Just need the piggy slut himself on hands and knees beneath them.
xoxoxo















You see how happy these gifts make Me? Now YOU can make Me happy slave:
I want you to spend your money on Me, and Me alone.
I know your hands shake as you read My posts,
jealous of pubbup and koda and the rest for being Mine.
Wishing, dreaming you could be tormented by Me, as well.

Well, piggy, why not give it a go?

If you're too shy, just send Me tributes or surprise gifts until you feel you have worshiped Me enough to approach Me.



You can send giftrocket & amazon GCs to psychologicalprincess@gmail.com (Same for P**P**)

No comments:

Post a Comment