Monday, February 4, 2013

Mmmm vacation....

I was sitting around texting on koda's phone with My feet propped up on him this evening. We were relaxing at his dad's place, and I moved over to the rocking chair. Beckoning him over, he nervously kneeled down on all fours so I could prop My heels against his back.
I only sat there for a few minutes, hemming and hawwing and playing on the phone, before I heard someone coming down the hall. Taking pity on poor koda, I dropped My feet, and leaned back, gesturing for him to stand up.
Following this, we moved to the garage, and I sent him to the bathroom to put himself in his CB6000 for the night. ;) He came back looking all shy and embarrassed, it was so cute *laughs* I then made him sniff and kiss and lick My feet for a little while, whilst we watched a movie on My laptop.
Once the movie was over, he laid down in a ball and fell asleep, like a good puppy boy.


I'm on day 4 of the panties won off Ebanned, *grins* I can't wait to send them out.






Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment