Saturday, February 23, 2013

update on My life!

Hey piggies! I've been doing GREAT. I hit a rough patch earlier in the week, but everything turned out to be perfectly okay. :)
I ditched boytoy, he wasn't really a piggy, he was just a desperate boy. I could have milked it, but honestly there is just NO
fun in someone not wanting to serve Me.
I prefer to be BEGGED to be sent tributes, not have to sit there and demand that you send it several times before you actually send it
That is NOT cute, and I won't be tolerating that from anyone ever again.
However, I do like demanding random tributes from My subs in that way :P

Let's see....
I have decided that subs who earn the privilege may serve Me in real time.
I wouldn't mind meeting a subby who lived near Me and seeing if that went somewhere.
Would be much more interesting than purely online play *rolls eyes*


I didn't get to go out to dinner tonight, had to rush outta town. This happens a lot it seems. urgh.
But, whatever, I'll still be getting something tasty tonight ;)






Oh!!
I got to use that feeldoe! haha it was so sexy, wow. I will have to write a full post about it, since I wanted to review it anyways,
but suffice to say, it was definitely a lot better than a harness strap on.

*blows a kiss*
bye losers!
see you on the flip side ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment