Monday, February 18, 2013

New posts on Ebanned for you losers!

I have 3 new auctions going on My Ebanned page!
A little more information about each before you go crazy wild and try to win everything :P

1. My dutch auction
I have 10 pairs left, as of right now. One is being shipped off tomorrow *grins*
They're $20 a piece, which is far less than I usually charge. Of course,
if you want to pay more, I won't have an issue with that LOL
I would think it TERRIBLY hilarious. x)

2.A week of assignments
For the piggy nervous to approach, simply bid your way into
trying to serve Me *laughs*

3. Gimme your money piggy
Simple, place bets seeing who gets to give Me aaallll their money!
:) Make Me smiley boys, and start raising that number up!

4. Knee high socks
I'm wearing these RIGHT NOW, and juuust took those photos ;)
So come on, boys, who wants to be the lucky one who gets to have their OWN pair of MY socks?














you know you want to.
so just go ahead and start placing your bids. <33 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment