Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's day is coming up fast!

Hello piggies!
I know you're all WELL aware of the date (2/8/13).
It's ALMOST valentine's day!
And you know what that means right piggies?
Lots of opportunities to show Princess how much you love and adore her. ;)
Click here to find methods of spoiling Me for that special occasion.

Now, gifts are fine and dandy,
but I want to go out for a really nice night with My lover for the night (or possibly even weekend).
This means giftcards, and quite a few of them.
Follow this link to find what kind of gift cards and things I want specifically for a v-day date.

And finally, I want to remind you all that I cannot STAND time wasters.
I like things done ON TIME, when I tell you to do them.
For instance, don't message Me telling Me that you want Me to go on Teamviewer with you to FORCE
you to pay Me.
No, fuck that. I don't even do blackmail without a first tribute.

Now, hop to it bois, I want, and deserve, to have a LOVELY night.

Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment