Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Why FinDom Turns Me On

Something every woman must think about. At the root of it all, every woman is turned on by money. Beautiful women marry ugly, old men for their money. Though they often at least pretend they like the guy.

Financial domination is more honest, I suppose. I mean, you and I both know that I only give you My time when you have money for Me. You tribute for My attention, pay for My videos, and hope to gain recognition for serving Me through money, gifts, and other forms of adoration. Hell, some lucky bitches get to session with Me in person.

One of My favorite parts is the psychology behind it all. The triggers that turn you into that little loser who wants to give Me every penny in their bank account. The cycle in which you worship, obsess, splurge, hide, and come crawling back to keep on giving Me everything you can.

That's why, when I take on an actual slave, they are first put under consideration. They may be tributing Me, serving Me, and otherwise spoiling Me, but they haven't yet earned being completely enslaved by Me. Nope, I don't slap on a collar the second you tribute Me. That shit is earned, and it takes some damned hard work on your end. On My end, it simply takes some time to get to know you, slowly wrapping you around My finger, testing you, pushing you... Seeing how far you'd go to sacrifice for Me and make Me happy. Determining the ideal stopping point before it's far too much.

Getting into your head (and therefore your wallet) is the sweetest turn on. Alpha and I often fuck after a particularly good wallet rape.

It's a delicate art, financial domination. And not everyone can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment