Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Cucks You NEED This in your Sad Little Life

My love for making loser boys fight over Me and My goodies has only grown in the past few days hahahaha I'm quickly making cash on these auctions, but you know how much I love money <3 and="" i="" immediately.="" it="" more="" p="" want="">
Cucky boytoys can fight over who gets to pay for Alpha and My next date. ;) We typically spend between $100 and $200, but I've been kind and started the bidding at $50. I want to see that auction reach a minimum of $200, at which point the winner will be so lucky as to receive the panties I wear on the date, along with two exciting tasks to complete while We are out living it up with your wallet ;)

I love the thought of My new boytoy sitting all alone at home, wondering exactly what We're doing while We're out having a good time. ;) Maybe edging or receiving humiliating texts while We have dinner. Photos of the delicious meals We are having while bitchboy eats ramen noodles for dinner hahaha or even goes without completely!

Click here to start bidding for this glorious opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment