Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Back from the Post Office!

Just got back from shipping some packages. ;) Loser boy's purchased some nasty, disgusting gum that I did all manner of unspeakable things to LOL he is going to pay MORE just to enjoy My attention and degradation whilst being forced to eat it. I might even show him all the photos of what happened to that bit of chewed up gum hahaha

One perv paid for a vial of My delectable saliva. What a lucky motherfucker. ;) getting MY delicious spit to do with as he pleases.


My new sissy bitch has a pair of well-worn, dirty panties on the way to him. he paid out the wazoo for 'em, nearly $200 total hahaha bitch lives in My state and STILL doesn't get any time with Me in person xD too fucking funny. he knows he can never have Me.


My next shipping date is this Thursday! If you've purchased from one of My dutch auctions, make sure that you submit your payment to Me by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment