Tuesday, November 15, 2016

And..... FIGHT.

I want to see you losers fighting over ALL of this! I have many ebanned listings that you can argue over. ;)

Bid on whatever strikes your fancy, but bid! Make Me happy and make these listings blow up. My latest two auctions are for fat fucks who love it when I make them eat nasty things.

Buy the gum I chew on and fuck up to get the chance to taste My saliva, along with whatever the fuck else I decide to do with the gum. I might fart on it, trample it under My beautiful heels, roll it in dirt, or even hide it in the kitty's litter (ewwww). Spend double for it, and I'll even force you to eat it on cam with Me while I mock you for being so stupid hahahahaha

Beg for My Thanksgiving Dinner, made and designed specifically for nasty ass losers. Get My leftovers, along with some shit to turn that pig slop into the true gruel you deserve hahaha bid it up enough or buy it outright, and I'll even be so kind as to watch you devour your meal on cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment