Friday, November 11, 2016

Teamviewer WalletDrain

I had a moderately calm evening last night, though I did end the night with some fun. (:


He's been chasing Me for months, hoping I'd find the time to do a session with him. Lucky for him, he managed to send a tribute before someone else did when I was available, landing himself a steamy wallet draining session of forced intoxication. I love logging into someone's teamviewer and sending Myself cash. It is seriously the best feeling in the world. <3 a="" aside="" from="" getting="" massive="" mmmm="" or="" p="" shopping="" spree.="" tribute="" well="">

Good news for YOU is that today is PAYDAY. That means I get half and you have an opportunity to show Me just how useful you really are. ;) I know you want to do better than crotchkiss or useless. Those two losers are really slacking. I've provided ck with a thorough punishment with a strict deadline. useless has been removed from My attention as he is a worthless little fuck who has lost his privileged access to Me.

Start sending it in, boys. Make your Goddess happy and She will cast Her gaze in your direction, drenching you in the warmth of Her glow and beauty. Crawl on your knees, card in mouth, and hold My feet up with your back whilst I drain your accounts dry, sending you off to make more while the next slave takes your place.
Loyal pets: you know where payments go.
New bitches: Amazon GC, Google Wallet, and other online wallets are sent to psychologicalprincess@gmail ; I accept PervOutPay, NiteFlirt, and Clipvia tributes as well.

Place bids on My auctions on eBanned!

No comments:

Post a Comment