Monday, November 14, 2016

crotchkiss can't get enough of My total fucking ruin

that little popper-sniffing slut was completely and utterly ruined tonight.

and yes, she will be coming back for more once she has another paycheck to splurge through, high and cluelessly begging for Me to expose her naughty, nasty behavior to any of the lovely and BEAUTIFUL women on her friends list. she wants them ALL to think she is a total nasty pig!!

And since I took EVERY penny of her lunch money, I've not only ruined her chance at being happily in a semi-friendship with a beautiful woman, I'll call her F to not expose her here.


CK begged and begged Me to take everything she had to be exposed. Then begged to not be exposed. And then went further on to beg to be REALLY EXPOSED. so I sent EVERYTHING to F. hahahaha the stupid slut should know better than to tempt Me with full-on exposure. ;) Click here to watch the stupid high slut beg.

After I took her for all her money, I told her she could fuck off til she had more to spend LOL

Of course, she was SO grateful....




On top of all of that, I also sold three vials of My Goddess saliva from eBanned. ;) I'm making shipments out tomorrow, so get your own vial while you still can! I love how you losers will spend spend spend just to get a tiny taste of My delicious fluids. Maybe next time, I'll do a yummy lemonade one haha

Don't forget to get My dirty stinky nasty socks priced up. You have a week to raise that rate and pay BIG for the opportunity to suck My stinky foot sweat out of these dirty socks. They're close to 2 weeks of wear, marinating in My foot sweat and combat boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment