Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Shopping on Cucky's Dime

A new prospective cucky (narm) has approached. The first thing he did was send Me $50 towards My new laptop on Amazon. ;) However he couldn't resist sending Me another $300 for Alpha and I to go out this weekend. Spent $65 on tickets to Asking Alexandria, spent another $95 while I was out shopping for clothes. He's also covering Our drinks, as well as some merch while We're there. ;) Lucky little loser will spend his night all alone, junior in hand and completing humiliating assignments to make Me laugh when My drunk ass gets home. hahaha the wanker knows that he is nowhere close to "manly." Thus he must serve Us.





Let's see... My humiliation junkie has been awfully quiet. Though it has some plans to send Me an idea for a video, which of course it will be forced to purchase from Me and watch on repeat over and over. hahahaha

the smokeaddict returned, begging for more videos and seduction. he will be too fucking easy to take from again hahahaha

Went shopping on Amazon, bought My mom a beautiful necklace, picked up a coffee table for the apartment, and ordered My new external mic, so I'm looking forward to some lovely packages. ;) useless' gift arrived yesterday, too, but he is too big a fucking loser to get to see it now. Pay up, bitchboy, or you will NEVER see how good I look in this sexy corset. ;)

My auctions on eBanned have been going amazingly. I've pulled over $600 out of it and only recently started selling on there again. LOL it's hilarious what perverts will spend on something, even when they get literally NOTHING out of it hahahaha shipping out saliva, humiliation gum, dirty socks, and period treats today. ;) Got more going out on Thursday. Want your own chance to worship My nasty goodies? Contact Me with your wallet at the ready.

UPDATE:
Same day, ANOTHER UC cucky appeared, sending Alpha a $90 giftcard to GameStop. He used it promptly to pre-order Final Fantasy XV. We spent an extra $12 over that, so reimburse it. ;) Looking forward to making use of this toy as well hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment