Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Last Night Was Good - Make Today Better

Last night, a new aussie bitch took the plunge! he is the luckiest loser around, too. he gets to dine on My Thanksgiving dinner leftovers, along with My pet's food. the freak-o wanted to get even more, so I'm throwing in a few other goodies hehe like a bottle of Goddess Nectar Perfume, My yummy toe and finger nail clippings, My humiliation bubblegum, used Q-tips, and some doggie treats that I plan to do horrible things to LOL Of course, bitch paid for the shipping costs.
Mmmmm... I fucking love triple-digits. 

My Goddess saliva auction ended today! Though I still have a few vials that I'm looking to fill and ship out to a couple lucky worshipers. ;) They cost $25 each and come with a video of Myself filling your vial right up, an oft unseen sight (unless you follow Me on OnlyFans hahaha).
<3 a="" after="" and="" as="" aussie="" dinner="" disgusting="" eat="" ever.="" first="" forcing="" get="" goddess="" going="" hahahaha="" heavy="" him="" his="" i="" kick="" m="" mention="" mist="" my="" not="" of="" out="" p="" perfume.="" pig="" send="" snort="" squeal="" such="" thanksgiving="" that="" to="" treats="">

Craving the humiliation and degradation of being forced to eat My ashes from the past week? I've got a big bag of nasty ashes and 30 minutes on My eBanned auction. ;) Make them yours before this bitch gets them for a mere 20 bucks hahaha

Now, your assignment for today is to send Me an Amazon GC for a minimum of $25. I'm using your money to replace My laptop, since it decided to crash on Me. Without My laptop, you pervs can't keep on stalking Me! ahahaha show some appreciation, piggies, and make a REAL contribution to My life. If you want to really get noticed, go above and beyond for Me. You know that I deserve it and more.

Update: Forgot to mention looooserboy, who bought humiliation gum and is already quite weak for Me. ;) hes in luuuurve hahahahaha I'm sure he is sooo eager, waiting for it to arrive in the mail. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment