Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Drunken Nights - Live ATM Meets

Last night was crazy as hell! Some friends came by with tons of liquor, so Alpha and I got really drunk. It was so much fun. useless paid for some of the liquor, though I never even used the money haha

I'm booking some local cash meet ups with losers who can afford Me hahaha My inbox has been blowing up, but I haven't chosen the three or four that I'll be gracing with My presence, draining their accounts, and laughing while I do it.

Let's see, let's see....

Oh yeah! useless owes Me $140. he's an idiot who can't follow the simplest of directions.

crotchkiss is supposed to be sending $60 today and $20 after that. let's see how that sissy nerd slut does haha I still have no idea how she even is going to make the money. oh! she just messaged begging to pay Me hehehe




No comments:

Post a Comment