Saturday, November 12, 2016

Want to Impress Me this Year?

I am playing a fun game! It allows losers like you the opportunity to truly impress Me. You're paying for Christmas, just as you did last year.


I've built a shopping list that includes a total of 15 items. These items are for a mixture between Me and My gift choices for family and friends. ;) There are also some items for Alpha.

You will send a $5 tribute through Square. In the note, you will write a number between 1 and 15. If that number has been chosen, you will be allowed to choose another. I will let you know what item you've elected yourself to pay for. ;)

The pricing of this list varies from $40 to $300. You will cover the item in full using an Amazon giftcard that is delivered to My address within five minutes of your selection. Upon receiving the card, I will reveal what you just paid for. ;)

My list includes a variety of goodies, from heels to corsets to electronics and beyond. What will you end up paying for in this sexy little game of findom roulette?

No comments:

Post a Comment