Monday, January 28, 2013

Well, phooey, no more camming for Me for a little while.

My webcam has started to lag when I use it. D:
And then it completely disconnects, out of the blue, not to mention the awful resolution.
It automatically refocuses itself, and the only way to change that is to lessen the res.
I shouldn't HAVE to do something like that to take a fantastic picture.
I mean, I know, I know, I already take some pretty fantastic ones...

So, which of you losers is going to buy ME a new webcam?
I just put one on My wishlist, so whoever gets Me it, will get the first webcam session that I have with it.
 Now, enjoy this photo of Me, all you losers deserve for not sending in cash.
Otherwise, you'd have your own personal pictures.



















Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment