Tuesday, January 29, 2013

new boy is slowly making his way to a name!

I met an interesting pay piggie on Collar Me. He's amused Me quite a lot since.
After a while of chatting, he promised to send Me a gift on Wednesday.
He ended up sending along a giftcard tonight, and making Me laugh a bit.
He also sent along a sweet message for Me in the giftcard.
He's working his way into earning a special name for himself.













After so much studying, and despite how much I wanted to go to sleep,
I decided to stay awake and play with another fun new toy.I'm still debating on his chosen name, but here I wrote chaste slut. :P
He just locked himself up in a CB-6000 for Me on cam, and sent along a $50 giftcard to Amazon.
This, so far, totaled out My account balance to $100.

I'll do a bit of shopping tomorrow, after I've passed My test. 





Goodnight piggies and sluts ;)

Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment