Thursday, January 17, 2013

Doing a little makeover for my blog ;)

Hey losers and dweebs!
I'm feeling totally crappy today, and have sent koda out to buy some apple juice for Me.
I'm waiting on a few packages in the mail! I wish they'd hurry up so that I could get My money from pet,
as well as that birthday present from him. :3

I'm looking forward to my 20th birthday!! It's coming up just around the corner.
I have one lucky slaveboy who's earned the privilege of serving Me for My birthday.
He is taking koda and I out for dinner, serving us both there, and then taking Me shopping for a birthday present. :3
I am thinking about getting a camera, but *shrugs* who knows just yet, right?

Want a chance to spoil a Princess like Me for My birthday, as well?


Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment